Senior Digital Project Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16059 Direct Hire MASenior Digital Project Manager
We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With the drive for the unknown in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it.
With technology at our core, and 400 employees across 9 U.S. offices, we create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design. And through a recent acquisition, we have expanded mobile innovation, too. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for a well developed project manager, who has a proven track record of client partnership, and leadership skills. We'd love for you to be comfortable managing multi-disciplinary teams, and delivering projects on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction should be in your DNA! The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of large digital projects.
- Drive the execution of large digital projects and manage all project related requests with the client
- Manage and deliver quality projects on budget, on time, and on schedule
- Responsible for project scope, risks, schedule, budget, quality, and communication
- Create and manage project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change orders, resource needs etc
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project life-cycle providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Anticipate risks and obstacles, and address them with the team in a proactive manner
- Work closely with the Account Manager, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Effectively interact with all levels of client management.
- Leverage project knowledge and client relationships to assist in revenue growth within the account
- Facilitate communication between clients, 3rd party vendors and internal staff
- Participate in client pitches and proposals by preparing of project budgets and related materials
- Participate in internal PMO programs including project retrospectives and internal process initiatives and ongoing improvement practices
We’re looking for a top-notch Senior Project Manager who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably at an agency, with project management experience in digital scope
- In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Strong web technologies experience, and solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Highly developed relationship management skills
- Highly developed communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
We look forward to hearing from you!