Sign up & get notified of new Account Services jobs
Account Director Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16500 Direct Hire
Our client is a full-service ad agency in Boston dedicated to providing meaningful work on behalf of their mission-driven clients. They drive awareness through positive messaging, creative campaigns and digital branding. They are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their collaborative and diverse team environment.
About the role:
- Own top-tier client relationships, driving strategy for big-picture campaigns
- Lead the account services team and mentor junior staff
- Collaborate closely with creative team to execute key projects
- Participate in new business presentations & pitches
- 6+ years in an agency account role
- Experience with a variety of campaign initiatives: branding, content, media, web/UX, communications
- Strong team leader
- Confident - ability to push back when needed
Account Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16485 Direct Hire
Digital Design and Performance Marketing Agency
Recently named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list.
Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more, many headquartered in Boston.
We are seeking an Account Manager to coordinate all disciplines involved in constructing beautiful, high-performing websites; this includes the seamless coordination of designers, strategists, developers, producers and clients involved in the process. You are detail-oriented, organized, resourceful and thorough in all you do.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Organize and prioritize task lists for both clients and internal groups. Work directly with department leaders and clients to manage project schedules, assets, content and expectations in an organized and thorough manner.
• Coordinate client meetings/calls and create agendas. Take notes during those meetings, and provide clear, succinct follow-up to both internal team members and clients.
• Ensure that projects are on time and on budget. Proactively cite risks if the timeline begins to slip and find opportunities to optimize if possible.
• Participate in the Resource Allocation Process. Ensure that the right team members are available to perform work at the right time.
• Maintain best practices. Ensure that protocols (like naming conventions and checklists) are being followed.
• Pitch-in on website production. Make basic website updates via content management systems like WordPress.
• Provide assistance to Associate-level Team Members. Coach Associate-level Account Managers and provide guidance when needed. Qualifications and Skills
• At least four years of experience in a full-service digital agency is required. While we will consider candidates with in-house experience, an agency background is preferred.
• A firm understanding of how WordPress websites are built, and the awareness to assign responsibilities and route tasks accordingly.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills.
• An understanding of integrated digital marketing and its various components. The foresight and understanding to loop in additional marketing disciplines beyond web when appropriate.
• Experience using project management software and spreadsheets.
Benefits and Perks
• Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
• 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
• Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
• Short Term Disability Benefit.
• Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
• Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
• Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid 'family lunch' and breakfast once per week
Account Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16432 Direct Hire
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients. They’re seeking an Account Manager to join their growing account management team and play an integral part in shaping the group. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
The kind of person we're looking for:
- 5+ years' experience driving cross-channel advertising campaigns in an agency setting
- Experience cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships with clients across both B2C and B2B sectors
- Flawless attention to detail, sound analytical skills and an eagerness to continually learn and succeed
- Focused on results, not awards. Not a dog-and-pony show, no prima donnas or silos.
- Business-minded and take a holistic approach to their clients work
- Collaborative atmosphere with an emphasis on employee development and internal mobility
- Provide a balance between giving you the autonomy where you can own projects but also the guidance needed to move forward in your career
- A true understanding of work/life balance
Sr. Account Executive Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16214 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an award winning, strategic and creatively driven shop is looking for a Sr. Account Executive. In this role you will bridge the gap between brand and creative, and help own the relationship between the agency and the client.
We are looking for someone who knows what it takes to build relationships internally and externally. Someone who is passionate about the client’s business and understands how an agency works. We want someone who “gets it.” Someone who can make the wheels spin and keep them spinning.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with Client counterparts at multiple levels; has a strong presence and partners with client to identify opportunities, implement solutions, and measure results
- Serve as liaison between internal teams and client teams
- Oversee the development and accuracy of project timelines and budgets
- Partner with project managers and production to handle seamless internal workflow while maintaining focus on long term agency growth and development
- Clear understanding of the unique needs of a smaller agency environment
- Manage internal agency process and be able to integrate with all departments
- Integrated marketing background with online/offline expertise
- Bachelor degree required
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience