Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
(Sr.) Data Engineer/Data Scientist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16065 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a high-growth start-up in the heart of Boston, is the leader in telecom market data and insights. They work with a range of well-known global clients, helping to analyze and optimize their business strategy from network investments to market positioning and pricing strategy.
They are searching for a (Sr.) Data Engineer/Data Scientist to join their team. Reporting to the Director with dotted lines to other key Stakeholders, this person will work to improve processes for working with large data-sets, write code for data processing, and streamline data operations and analysis as a whole to ensure client satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of experience in a data engineer or data science function
- Ability to work with large data-sets (hundreds of terabytes) leveraging Spark, Hive, and AWS Elastic MapReduce (EMR)
- Advanced knowledge of Python (or similar), SQL, and statistical modeling using Python or R
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with Java, C++, or C
- Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar
Digital Marketing Campaign Analyst Direct Hire Maine
Job ID: 16036 Direct Hire Maine
Digital Marketing Campaign Analyst
As one of the world's leading employee providers in our space and a Fortune 500 company, we work with more than 33 million working people and their families across the country. We are a market leader in helping employers and their employees succeed and remain secure and safe, daily.General Summary:
This position reports and analyzes on day-to-day campaign channel performance and the marketing-sales funnel for various marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include monitoring and reporting on lead activity through the funnel for Marketing programs and campaigns. Reporting on and analyzing performance of digital marketing channels with the goal of enhancing and optimizing campaign performance. Follows the end-to-end lead nurture engine from initial prospect or inforce customer, to MQL, through to sale. This position involves liaising daily with the Sales Enablement organization to build a two-way feedback mechanism to bring about Marketing and Sales alignment. Builds reporting on lead management and dashboards measuring campaign impact on the marketing-sales funnel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages customer engagement with marketing content and distribution channels.
- Establishes feedback loop and builds processes that ensures best practices of alignment between marketing and sales.
- Monitors real-time lead activity providing insights for optimization and effectiveness to improve engagement targeting.
- Partners to create attribution models for key audiences from demand generation to lead management.
- Reports on trends and insights of lead data through funnel stages in executive reports and dashboards.
- Liaises with sales team to ensure consistency and alignment of lead paths and distribution.
- Partners to create overall engagement patterns for marketing programs, communicating goals and potential engagement paths of leads.
- Manages lead workflow end-to-end for marketing, includes managing timelines, projects and lead deliverables.
- Assess and analyze lead activity from multiple program to inform holistic impact of marketing’s demand generation efforts
- Provide consulting for campaigns and web properties to ensure the key performance indicators are relevant, trackable and measurable.
- Able to assemble reports and present results in a way that easily demonstrates how programs and properties are performing against enterprise goals and results.
- 4-year college degree required with at least 2-3 years of Marketing experience with an emphasis on funnel reporting and analytics, and lead generation processes.
- A high degree of initiative, creativity and problem-solving skills will be expected.
- Ability to turn data into actions.
- Ability to quickly combine diverse datasets to build clear, concise reports
- Strong understanding of media, marketing-sales funnel metrics, and how they can be analyzed
- Experience in managing reporting/metrics collection and analysis in relevant systems.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience working in business intelligence platforms a plus (Qlikview, Tableau, Domo, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience of SQL a plus.
- Proficient in Salesforce and Marketing automation platforms (Salesforce and Sitecore a plus).
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and manage cross functional teams.
Strategy Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16006 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for a Strategy Analyst to join their team. This person will use both sides of their brain to improve business performance. The right candidate diving into data, analyzing outcomes and making business recommendations.
This is an integral role on a growing internal consulting team. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits and a spot in a mission driven organization. Apply Today!
Role and Responsibilities:
Partner with business leaders on generating ideas on how to test, measure and improve marketing strategy and educational policy
Drive changes to improve business performance and student outcomes through advanced analysis
Develop and refine reporting dashboards that provide action-driving insights
Lead projects within finance, marketing analytics, and business strategy
Communicate findings and make recommendations to senior leadership
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
1-3 years’ experience in a consulting or analytics focused position
Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
Strong preference for SQL, Python or R skills
Strong presentation and communication skills
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Analytics, Math or Engineering discipline
Senior Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15876 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their growing search program and play an integral part in shaping their newly established Analytics division. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
About the role:
- Prepare reports for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst, primarily working with digital advertising
- Strong Excel skills, proficiency in Tableau and SQL strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar
- B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing or a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)
Marketing Analytics Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15784 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Analytics Manager
Our client is a lead provider of cloud and IT software solutions. As they scale, they're looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join their team.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will work with marketing, IT and sales operations to plan and measure key KPIs. The right person will be comfortable leveraging technology to build attribution models. This is a senior level individual contributor role that will work closely with the CMO.
The position comes with competitive salary+bonus+options and sits in downtown Boston. If you're looking to take on a key analytics role within a scaling tech company, apply today!
Analyze and report on marketing influence on business results
Track marketing spend to inform budgeting and optimization decisions
Develop dashboards and other timely reporting models, automating tasks whenever possible
Serve as the IT liaison, ensuring alignment and prioritization of key marketing needs
Minimum of 5+ years of experience within marketing analytics, including marketing attribution models
Experience analyzing information across a variety of sources and presenting reports
Experience with SalesForce is required
Experience with BrightFunnel, Bizable, or another marketing attribution model is strongly preferred
Experience with Netsuite or other financial reporting software is required
Strong interpersonal skills, specifically collaborating and team building
Passion for data hygiene
Ability to advocate for new processes, tools, and procedures is a must