Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
Director, Sales and Marketing Analytics Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16258 Direct Hire MA
Our Boston area client is a global biopharma company with a leadership position in innovative medicines that address the unmet needs and challenges of people living with debilitating diseases. They are focused on treatment for several CNS disorders. They are looking to hire a Director, Sales and Marketing Analytics. This is a new role that reports to the head of analytics; the Director will have two direct reports.
The VP’s vision is to have a high performing, collaborative team that works very closely with marketing teams and sales leaders to help them increase the number of providers capable of prescribing the company’s medications and increase the number of patients able to gain access to these medications. This leadership position will support strategy development and execution for current products and new product that the company is preparing to launch in late 2020/early 2021.
The Director, Sales and Marketing Analytics will lead and continue the development of the analytical capabilities supporting the Sales and Marketing function (Brand Marketing, Field Sales Leadership) of a growing commercial organization with two approved products and a portfolio of pipeline product candidates.
The role is based in the Boston area and the client will provide relocation. There is not a telecommuting option.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders and other stakeholders to identify key business questions and knowledge gaps that can be addressed via analyses and reports. Areas include:
- Track performance of markets and product launches
- Quantify treatment provider landscapes and segments
- Develop brand performance analytics and metrics
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and field efforts; identify challenges and opportunities; provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop a framework of analytical methodologies and vendors that can be used to ensure consistent approaches are applied across brands.
- Determine required data sources (internal and external) to address business questions.
- Add depth to insights by developing a thorough understanding of all key brand commercial dynamics, including disease state, market landscape, product attributes, unmet needs, key treatment providers / prescribers and payers.
- Provide ongoing, high-level strategic consulting to all internal stakeholders to ensure maximum leverage of insights.
- 10+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, 5+ of which should be from a decision support leadership role
- Proven experience using analytical techniques to address business questions.
- Skilled in developing collaborative working relationships with Sales and Marketing leadership in order to understand business requirements, propose solutions, gain alignment and execute.
- Able to develop and articulate actionable, fact-based, insights and recommendations and to synthesize data from multiple sources to address complex business questions.
- Built and managed teams of direct reports
- Technical skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills; proficient with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Word. Working knowledge of CRM solutions; knowledge of Veeva of Salesforce.com preferred. Working knowledge of pharmaceutical data sources such as IQVIA and Symphony Health.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
Growth Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16196 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a mission-driven start-up located in the heart of Cambridge that has revolutionized the way people look for jobs and companies find great talent. They are seeking a Growth Marketing Analyst to join them. This is an important hire responsible for executing data-driven marketing campaigns aimed to increase brand reach and grow their customer base.
The ideal candidate…
- Has experience across SEM, display, and social media to drive acquisition
- Comfortable developing an
- Knowledge of Tableau, Python, and/or R is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics
Display Media Specialist Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16157 Contract To Hire MA
A mid-size travel company, in Wilmington, is searching for a Digital Marketing Analyst with Display Media experience. The role is onsite, full-time hours and temp to perm.
- Create display marketing campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management
- Support day-to-day communication with manager, team and vendors
- Collaborate with 3rd party display vendors to launch and optimize campaigns
- Proactively identify new and creative display media opportunities for our customers
- Monitor display campaign performance, delivering analysis and insights based on brand knowledge
- Collaborate with the digital team to execute our digital marketing strategy
- Work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant Display Media campaign management experience and data analysis
- Thorough understanding of DoubleClick for Advertisers
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and problem solve
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Senior Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15876 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their growing search program and play an integral part in shaping their newly established Analytics division. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
About the role:
- Prepare reports for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst, primarily working with digital advertising
- Strong Excel skills, proficiency in Tableau and SQL strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar
- B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing or a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)