Sign up & get notified of new Analytics jobs
SEO Specialist Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16353 Contract To Hire MA
SEO by the SEA!
We've got a fantastic opportunity for an SEO specialist who wants to reverse commute and work by the ocean in Plymouth, Ma. You'll join a hard working, fun, and collaborative team to help build and expand a fast growing company.
We're looking for a strong candidate with a minimum of 2 years in an SEO focused role, have a solid knowledge of best practice and are super organized then please keep reading. In this role you'll execute SEO strategy for clients, performing data analytics and improving site rankings.
This is a full-time, contract to hire, opportunity and our client is ready to hire! This is your chance to start your summer off at the beach!
Strategy Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16293 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for a Strategy Analyst to join their team. This person will use both sides of their brain to improve business performance. The right candidate diving into data, analyzing outcomes and making business recommendations.
This is an integral role on a growing internal consulting team. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits and a spot in a mission driven organization. Apply Today!
Role and Responsibilities:
Partner with business leaders on generating ideas on how to test, measure and improve marketing strategy and educational policy
Drive changes to improve business performance and student outcomes through advanced analysis
Develop and refine reporting dashboards that provide action-driving insights
Lead projects within finance, marketing analytics, and business strategy
Communicate findings and make recommendations to senior leadership
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
2-4 years’ experience in a consulting or analytics focused position
Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
Strong preference for SQL, Python or R skills
Strong presentation and communication skills
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Analytics, Math or Engineering discipline
Growth Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16196 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a mission-driven start-up located in the heart of Cambridge that has revolutionized the way people look for jobs and companies find great talent. They are seeking a Growth Marketing Analyst to join them. This is an important hire responsible for executing data-driven marketing campaigns aimed to increase brand reach and grow their customer base.
The ideal candidate…
- Has experience across SEM, display, and social media to drive acquisition
- Comfortable developing an
- Knowledge of Tableau, Python, and/or R is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics
Senior Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15876 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their growing search program and play an integral part in shaping their newly established Analytics division. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
About the role:
- Prepare reports for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst, primarily working with digital advertising
- Strong Excel skills, proficiency in Tableau and SQL strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar
- B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing or a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)