Sign up & get notified of new Technology / Web Development jobs
Technology / Web Development
Web Content Developer Contract MA
Job ID: 16496 Contract
Our Higher Ed client is looking for an experienced Content Developer to write, edit, and develop content that will motivate and bring value to their users. This is a long-term contract and a great opportunity to elevate your work and join a talented team.
What you'll do:
- Migrate large volumes of content to new information architecture website or web-publishing platform.
- Write help text, self-service prompts, FAQs, blog posts, and stories.
- Review website usage statistics, and gather user feedback for website content improvement.
Must have understanding and proven skill at writing effective, searchable, and scannable content for the web.
If you're interested, please send your resume, portfolio, and contact information to us ASAP!
Web Application Developer - Sitecore Contract MA
Job ID: 16491 Contract
Sitecore Developer - Fantastic opportunity to join a cutting edge digital marketing team at Boston's most well known hospitals and code...anything but blue please.
- Develop features in .NET custom applications and .NET components of Sitecore based on feature specifications and technical designs.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design schematics.
- Create web user interface server-side functionality using ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, and SharePoint.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
This is a long-term opportunity that will give you a sense of pride for the work you do. If you're interested...apply now!
Jr. Full Stack Developer Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16487 Contract To Hire
Our client, a leader in the sports technology industry, is searching for a Full Stack Developer. This position offers full time hours and is temp to perm. The company provides amazing benefits, ranging from 22 days of PTO to 401k with company match.
Sales Engineer Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16412 Direct Hire MA
A 2-year old start up in the voice activation space is hiring a polished, bright Sales Engineer with proven experience helping to sell in SaaS solutions to Fortune 1000 companies. The role requires an individual who has strong presentation skills and a keen ability to relay highly technical information to both non-technical and technical prospect customers. The position is an ideal fit for candidates who come from a technical background, and have an art for communicating across both IT and marketing.
- Support business development team members on initial calls/meetings to introduce the platform and capabilities.
- Work with business development team members to support during the entire sales cycle.
- Craft Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs) utilizing the platform to highlight business use cases; PoC’s may require light coding for integrations with external applications.
- Assist in technical responses related to RFP/RFI responses.
- Assist digital agency partners in onboarding into the platform.
- 7+ years of professional experience inclusive of 3+ years of Sales Engineer experience
- Prior application development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to travel