Sign up & get notified of new IA / UE / UX jobs
IA / UE / UX
Sr. UX Designer - Contract Contract MA
Job ID: 16283 Contract MA
Sr. UX Designer - Great opportunity with a growing agency in downtown Boston!
This is a full-time, long-term contract opportunity.
Be a part of improving growth and creating change with this amazing agency team. We are looking for a passionate, smart, confident, and experienced UX Designer to support multiple projects and create seamless digital experiences. Bring your love for technology and your willingness to push the envelope and help expand digital innovation. In this role you will lead, work independently, strategize, and execute!
If you love to work within the entire UX process, this is a great opportunity for you. You'll use your skills in research, testing, wireframing, prototyping, storytelling, and designing.
If you are interested please send your portfolio and resume over asap as we're excited to talk with you!
Product Designer Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16222 Contract To Hire MA
Product Designer: This client will bring out your best work!
Our travel client is looking for a SUPER talented UX/UI (heavier on the UI) Designer. This is a great long term contract where you'll be responsible for working closely with the creative team to concept, design, prototype, test, iterate, and launch applications.
Please have a strong portfolio that shows the process behind your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or related discipline
- 3-6 years of experience in a digital design role working on enterprise-level UI design—mobile and e-comm experience is a big plus
- Understanding of user experience best practices
- Good presentation, communication and collaboration skills—the ability to clearly present work and articulate rationale for decision-making
- Exceptional visual interface design skills as demonstrated through a great portfolio
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, Invision, and other design tools
Sr. UX Designer Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16207 Contract To Hire MASr. UX Designer for a smart and talented agency in Cambridge. If you believe that you need great people to make great work - then this is the team for you! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a fantastic agency!
We are looking for exceptional candidates with strong, well thought out and executed portfolios that tell us your story and show us how you work. We'd love to see well rounded candidates with experience in research and strategy who have a true understanding of human-centered design. You'll bring information to life and allow users a simple and positive experience.
You'll need a minimum 5+ years experience as part of an agency or in-house team where you were involved in or leading larger-scale UX initiatives. Research is a key part of this role as you'll be gathering and translating business requirements and brand characteristics into smart, effective and elegant user experiences through user scenarios, interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes
If you're interested please respond with a link to your portfolio and your updated resume with contact information. We're moving quickly so don't delay!
Director of User Experience Design Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16078 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is seeking an experienced, determined, and dynamic Director of User Experience Design to lead a passionate team of Designers, Researchers, and Strategists committed to creating stand-out product and service experiences that directly impact cancer care.
We are looking for someone who can lead the charge in sustaining and elevating the work of the User Experience team. This includes advocating for UX Design, acting as a mentor for the team, and putting systems and structures in place to support collaborative, user-focused, iterative mentality so the team can work to solve complex problems and design thoughtful, need-centered solutions.
The Director of UX Design will collaborate closely with Product Owners, Engineering, Creative, Marketing, Communications, and Product Development to develop and execute a design process that enables us to deliver on an ambitious but exciting product roadmap. They will help to define priorities, manage design schedules and resource allocation across multiple work-streams, and own design quality and consistency across our entire product ecosystem.
- You are a world-class UX Director with the ability to work cross-functionally with various teams, including Creative, Marketing, Product Development, and Technology, thinking strategically about how the user experience defines and reinforces the company brand.
- You ask lots of questions, listen actively, read between the lines, and don’t take anything at face value, driving toward the core problem the team needs to be solving.
- You’re a holistic, systems thinker who loves solving big problems and can articulate complex solutions verbally and visually.
- You have a compelling design perspective to share, with extensive experience incorporating user-centered methods and a love for data-driven, functional design.
- You’re passionate about using the right research—both qualitative and quantitative—to foster innovation, assess design solutions, and align key stakeholders.
- You understand that great design can create exceptional experiences, and that each solution must exist seamlessly within the greater ecosystem of products and services.
- You are eager to develop a deep understanding of the business and how all of the pieces come together from different stakeholder perspectives, toward a shared mission.
- You have built, mentored, and led successful UX Design Teams in other organizations.
- Before that, you came up through the trenches, framing problems and researching and designing solutions to said problems, all with a high level of technical competency.
- You have experience cultivating a highly collaborative, creative, and customer-centric culture within a Design team and cross-functionally.
- You have experience taking high-level business goals and breaking them down into approachable, actionable—and ideally assessable—goals for a Design team.
- You have familiarity with an agile development environment.
- You are a facilitator of conversations, with extensive experience leading workshops and design sprints with a diverse set of participants.
- You default to this facilitator role and work across disciplines to crack challenging problems, but you’re not afraid to make difficult decisions when priorities need to be focused.
- 5+ years of Design management experience.
- BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, related field, or equivalent practical experience; MS or advanced degree a plus.
Visual Designer - contract to hire Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 16063 Contract To Hire MA
Our client, a well-funded consumer site, is building out their UX/Product team and are seeking a Visual Designer. If you are interested in improving their user experience and have clean visual design, this role could be an excellent fit!
- Solve complex user needs across the consumer and internal admin platforms to improve both the user experience and business results
- Create clean, finished visual design assets that will be used in production
- Develop user flows or wireframes for new product features and enhancements
- Improve your work through user research and testing cycles
- 3+ years of UI + UX design experience, preferably with consumer web/mobile applications
- Expertise with (Photoshop, Sketch, etc.) and experience with wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.)
- Actively follow latest visual design and UX practices, techniques, and technologies
Online portfolio required.
CMF Lead Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16030 Direct Hire MA
Principal CMF Designer
Our client is a leader in the consumer electronics space. As they build on their high end track record, they're looking for a Principal Color, Material and Finish Designer.
The right candidate will be responsible for setting CMF strategy for the organization while leading a small but growing team. While the focus of the role will be on color, this person will also collaborate with manufacturing to develop material and finish strategy.
This position sits just outside Boston, MA and comes with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Apply today!
Developing trend research, with a focus on the consumer electronics industry
Developing color strategy, continuingly forecasting updates
Seek out new materials and manufacturing techniques, setting trends and staying on the cutting edge
Generate and deliver inspiring presentations that communicate product stories through CMF proposals.
Create and implement CMF specifications for manufacturing, ensuring quality execution
Develop and maintain a material and finish library for the industrial design team
6+ years experience designing physical products, with electronics experience strongly preferred
A deep understanding of CMF technologies, research methods and testing
Expertise in trend and consumer research
Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence a diverse set of stakeholders
Strong management skills