Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Marketing Automation Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 16285 Contract MA
Marketing Automation Specialist - join a rockstar technology start up in Cambridge.
This is an amazing opportunity for a marketing automation specialist who loves to go outside their comfort zone and strategize on new ways to build and run digital marketing automation function. This client is in a fantastic and.. somewhat unique growth situation and wants someone who can help them engage, track, and optimize!
We're looking for someone with 3-5 years solid marketing automation experience, preferably working within Pardot. Experience creating and building nurture flow campaigns. Ability to collaborate with key team members in design, development, content, ux, etc. Product marketing experience is a huge plus.
You'll be a part of building processes and coming up with ways to identify key data points throughout various channels and create strategic process to identify improvement areas. Data must be your friend and you should be passionate about defining and sharing the story behind the data.
This is a full-time, contract to hire, opportunity with 2 days remote and 3 days on-site.
Director of Product Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16265 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a well-funded startup in Boston that is disrupting how students and families navigate the education process. With an aim to provide equal access to resources, they've created a platform to aggregate all sorts of college data and provide students with personalized, targeted recommendations for their future.
They are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join their growing team. In this role you will:
- Define and set the product marketing strategy to support demand generation
- Develop and execute marketing programs based on market insights and buyer decisions
- Work directly with the sales, product and marketing teams to ensure success
- Analyze ROI and track performance of campaigns and new initiatives
- Be a part of a mission-driven organization with endless growth opportunities
If you have 7+ years of B2C and B2B product marketing experience, apply today!
Email Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16264 Direct Hire MA
Our client helps small businesses better market themselves and compete with other companies in their space. They are looking for a strategic marketing lead for their email channel. This role is ideal for a metrics-driven marketer who has experience managing a team and is comfortable taking a leadership role with internal stakeholders. This is a high-visibility, high impact opportunity to help the company continue their consistent and impressive YOY growth.
- Strategic marketer experience at creating full-lifecycle customer and campaign strategies
- Analytically minded and comfortable using data to derive insights focused on marketing ROI
- Experience managing P&L
- Aptitude in setting and meeting KPIs
- Ability to manage and mentor high-performing team members
- Passionate, driven, comfortable in front of senior management
- Manage global channel marketing initiative and strategic customer lifecycle initiatives
- Experience with email and customer engagement strategy
- Design and run A/B and multivariate testing- segmentation, offers, creative/copy
- Lead a team of high-performing email marketers and strategists, mentoring and helping develop their careers
- Internal thought-leader on customer engagement strategy, with deep understanding of email
Partner Marketing Manager, Tech Solutions Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16256 Direct Hire MA
Partner Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a driven, self-motivated individual to own our strategic relationships with eCommerce platform partners and other tech solution providers in our ecosystems. In this role, you’ll wear many hats: from relationship management to product marketing to demand generation. On all fronts, you’ll be playing a key role in helping our business grow.
You’ll be charged with identifying the opportunities that make sense for us; then planning, executing, measuring and optimizing these marketing programs. You’ll also be counted on to educate and support our platform partners: making sure our they know what we do; understand the value we deliver to their clients and end-users; talk about us in a way that’s consistent with our brand; and think of us whenever they’re advising their customers on how to drive more revenue.
Your core areas of responsibility include:
Joint marketing programs with platform partners and strategic tech vendors.
You’ll take ownership of our formalized marketing agreements and will lead the charge on executing them. Our co-marketing efforts include things like joint events, sales team trainings, content creation and co-promotion. You’ll be in charge of planning, executing, measuring and optimizing these activities.
Ongoing education for platform partners.
Our partners should know and understand what makes us different. Repurpose - and occasionally create - educational materials and distribute them regularly so we can make sure they’re on top of new releases, key features, case studies, tutorials, and more. Plan in-person training sessions, webinars, or regional events - whatever you need to do to make sure they know (and love) us.
Klaviyo’s App store listings.
Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and other platform partners host app stores for products that work alongside their platforms. You’ll be in charge of updating and optimizing Klaviyo’s listings to ensure they’re accurate and on-brand and being found by prospective customers.
Maintain strong relationships.
Our platform partnerships are fundamental to our growth and success. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining these strategic relationships. You should plan on visiting these partners on a regular basis, staying on top of who’s who in the organization and ensure the right people are looped into product and organizational changes.
Form new partnerships.
Whether it’s new opportunities with existing partners, or brand new partnerships, you’ll be in charge of identifying, evaluating, negotiating and executing on new partnerships for us.
In this role, your performance will be measured by:
- The volume & quality of signups generated through platform partners.
- The MRR attributed to your marketing efforts.
- The number and strength of relationships within our platform partner organizations.
Getting Started - Key OutcomesIn the first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Gotten in touch with each of our key contacts at our platform partners.
- Mapped out the organizations, identified who you need to know and begun to execute on a plan for outreach.
- Mapped out opportunities for co-marketing with our primary platform partners.
- Inventoried our existing content and begun to repackage it for our partners. Established KPIs and goals to measure your progress.
- Executed one co-marketing initiative.
- Visited one or more of our partner organizations to establish face-to-face relationships.
- Defined and begun to execute a plan for communicating with platform partners about product releases and new features.
- Contribute to doubling the contribution of MRR that we get from all partners.
- Increase the MRR specifically attributed to platform partners by 3x.
- Defined and distributed a framework for identifying and working with strategic tech partners.
You have a knack for building strong business relationships, and you’re good at networking and meeting new people. You understand the value of partners and love working with them to help drive results for your organization. At the same time, you don’t cave to every demand. You’re business-savvy, have a perspective on what makes a good partnership and are willing to do what’s best for your company. You also have a strong grasp on what good marketing looks like, and you’re excited to teach other people about data-driven marketing. You’re smart, professional, accountable and take pride in representing your company. You love being part of a team, and are energized by a high-growth environment. You’re the type of person who proactively stays “in the know” on what’s going at your company. You work comfortably cross-functionally. You’re not afraid to speak up or make recommendations. And you absolutely love to be a part of building something new.
SEM Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16254 Direct Hire MA
Do you want to join a winning team where our main goal is making a difference in people’s lives?
Our client is a performance-driven company in Boston. As they continue to scale, they’re looking for a PPC Specialist to join their in-house paid media team, managing their paid search and display channels. You will be a part of an exciting team who truly love their job, their company, and aspire to be leaders of culture for the company.
As the PPC Specialist you will own the multi-million paid search accounts across various brands under the company’s portfolio. Your focus will be driving growth and efficiencies in our PPC channels. This is a full time, salaried position, with excellent benefits. Apply Today!
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and manage PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo
- Manage the search budget with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct keyword research, write effective ad copy, audit search terms etc.
- Adopt different bidding strategies depending on the campaign i.e. eCPC, ROAS, TCPA
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Analyzing PPC campaign results and adjust strategy accordingly looking at LTV, CPA, CVR
- Collaborate with PPC team to ensure healthy relationships with other client brands
- Create weekly/monthly reports on campaign performance
- Min of 3 years of experience managing Google, Bing, GDN
- Metric-driven, with demonstrable experience in leveraging data on a daily basis to optimize campaigns
- Strong ability to communicate to a diverse set of teams; use data and insight to make a case for what you need to be successful
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with multiple bidding strategies in AdWords
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create reporting by working with and manipulate data in Excel
- A strong desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, concepts, strategies and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Kenshoo, Marin or other similar third party software experience
Digital Marketing Associate Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16253 Direct Hire MA
Digital Marketing Associate
My client is a performance-driven organization based in Boston. As they continue to scale their paid search and social marketing team, they're looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join the team.
The Associate will evolve our digital strategy for our Paid Social channels and drive better outcomes for our customers and our business. You will be a part of an exciting team who truly love their job, their company, and aspire to be leaders of culture for the company.As a well-rounded online marketer, you will manage paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms. The Digital Marketing Associate will support other digital channels, including SEM, Display and remarketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute paid social campaigns as part of larger performance marketing strategies
- Own the daily optimization tasks for paid social, building out new campaigns, testing new ad copy and ad formats, and building audiences
- Own and manage paid search budget across product lines
- Create and run daily and weekly campaign reports
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques sharing insights with the team
- Work with marketing leadership to develop new campaigns, research new keywords, conduct audits across national and international campaigns
- Display – will also be a part of this role, submitting ad creative requests, testing different display ads, and ad placement optimization
- Provide the analytics team with spend numbers and projections for Search, Social and Display across target demographics and locations
- 1+ year of experience managing and executing paid social campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Tenacity, flexibility, dependability and the ability to grasp and manage the search engine marketing process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while taking ownership of projects
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Kenshoo, Marin or similar SEM campaign management software experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Associate Director, Global HCP Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16249 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is developing potentially transformative gene and immunotherapies. We are looking for an Associate Director, Global HCP Marketing to create and execute a global strategic HCP stakeholder strategy (evolution of disease state awareness, execution and evolution of core brand assets) to provide a new therapy option for patients in need.
In this role, your work will include
- Contributing to strategic planning, developing and executing tactical plans for HCP stakeholders to prepare for the successful launch and commercialization of the company's first gene therapy
- Building disease state awareness
- Designing and implementing multi-channel communications and programs
- Measuring results and optimizing investments to move the needle on HCP disease awareness goals
- Developing and evolving brand messages and brand assets, integrating evolving data
- Partnering with global patient marketing and digital marketing leads to ensure alignment
- 7+ years of in a strategic, global marketing role, some of which to HCPs
- Understand the big picture from lots of data and information and drive to actionable insights
- Truly patient-centric
- Fluency with highly scientific information
- Launched products globally
- Track record of building relationships and working successfully across functions
- Has successfully driven a project to completion
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Director of Partner Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16238 Direct Hire MA
Director, Partner Marketing
Our community of agency and tech platform partners is one of our most valuable go-to-market avenues. From co-marketing activities to organic word-of-mouth to direct lead referrals, our partners are a critical component to our success. As the Director of Partner Marketing, you will oversee all marketing activities to and with our partners.
Your specific areas of responsibility include:
Identifying, prioritizing, and directing co-marketing campaigns.
This includes online campaigns, as well as co-hosted events and meetups. We’re never short on invitations to participate in co-marketing opportunities, so a big part of your role will be defining, communicating, and enforcing a framework for prioritizing the most impactful co-marketing opportunities.
Managing content contributions from partners.
In addition to formal co-marketing programs, our partners are also a great resource for blog content, case studies, and speaking slots at events. You’ll work closely with our community team on identifying and leveraging opportunities for high-value content contributions from our partner ecosystem.
Marketing outreach to & driving engagement with our partner ecosystem.
You’ll be responsible for campaigns and activities to keep us top-of-mind with partners, including monitoring and promoting a partner Slack channel; developing a scalable, ongoing mechanism for sharing valuable updates and content with our partners; and supporting relationship management efforts from our channel managers.
Your team is responsible for making sure partners know what we do; understand the value we deliver to their clients and end-users; and talk about us in a way that’s consistent with our brand. You’ll be charged both with updating existing sales collateral and educational materials for partners, as well as creating new assets as needed.
Managing and expanding a high-performance team.
You'll be charged with recruiting, hiring, structuring, and leading an exceptionally strong team. You’ll need to understand how to delegate, motivate, and set targets for your and your team’s success. On Day 1, you’ll have 1-2 direct reports.
Ultimately, your success is tied to new customer MRR from partners. But as the lead for partner marketing efforts, you are directly measured by:
- Depth and breadth of our partnerships - or the extent to which we are the dominant partner for the top ecommerce platforms, key solutions providers and agencies in the ecommerce space.
- The number of “advocacy acts” from our partners, including promotion for our brand; contributing to our content and events; or otherwise promoting our brand publicly.
- The volume and quality of the leads they’re referring.
Getting Started - Key Outcomes
In the first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Gotten up to speed on our product, business, and brand.
- Held introductory calls / meetings with our elite agency partners and key contacts at our tech platform partners.
- Analyzed the historical impact of our partner ecosystem on awareness, lead generation, new customer acquisition, and customer lifetime value.
- Established KPIs and goals to measure your team’s progress.
Within 90 days, you’ll have:
- Documented our partner marketing strategy and quarterly plan.
- Mapped out the partner ecosystem, including the categories of partners and the strength of our relationships with them.
- Overseen at least two partner co-marketing initiatives.
- Set up a regular dashboard to report out on your team’s performance.
- Defined and distributed a framework for how to prioritize co-marketing opportunities.
Before you hit your first year anniversary, you’ll:
- Organized a partner track at our annual conference
- Executed at least one event specifically for our partners
- Increased the leads referred to us by partners by 3x
- Increased the number of high value partners by 3x, where high value is defined by a partner who refers leads that convert into customers.
You understand the value partners offer and you excel at finding the intersection between driving high value for their businesses as well as our own. You’re incredibly proactive in forming strong relationships both inside and outside your company. You’re a skilled communicator and operationally minded; you’ve also hired and mentored strong marketers. You have direct experience with structuring and running successful co-marketing campaigns. You don’t operate reactively; you’re comfortable with parsing through a seemingly infinite number of opportunities and prioritizing those that are most impactful. You’re energized by rapid growth environments, and most of all you’re a strong leader who understands how to build and motivate a high performance team.
Manager, Content Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16216 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an Internet startup, is focused on delivering the best content, tools and applications in order to educate consumers around the home buying process. As they build their growing marketing team, they are seeking a Manager of Content Marketing.
The Manager of Content Marketing uses an audience-first, data-driven approach to planning and overseeing a content strategy that supports the customer journey. They understand the context in which customers experience the content, think strategically about what content should be presented, and assess the most effective format for delivery.
The Manager of Content Marketing plays an integral role in achieving growth marketing goals by advancing the brand and cultivating a tribe of brand followers. This position is responsible for creating and managing an integrated content strategy for the Company and its consumer brand.
What You’ll Do
• Develop a comprehensive content strategy that supports and extends marketing goals and initiatives, drives brand awareness, garners consumer trust, and optimizes the customer journey experience from start to finish, using a human-centered design approach
• Partner with the Digital Marketing Director
• Develop functional content and editorial calendar
• Design, implement, and manage a content experience strategy for website, blog, social, and search marketing campaigns
• Oversee and coordinate the creation and design of content for related blog, website, social, and email campaigns
• Develop our standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval, and repurposing
• Define and achieve KPIs to measure and report on content’s role in customer acquisition and retention, brand engagement across channels, and conversions through content engagement
What You’ll Bring
• 5+ years of experience in multi-channel content creation and strategy
• Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language
• Audience development, subscription strategies, and monetized content experience a plus
• Experience leveraging digital analytics and insights to inform audience segmentation/engagement and content decisions
• Strong understanding of the creative process. Proven experience translating strategic goals into creative solutions.
• Experience in production planning and execution.
• Experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating digital brand engagement initiatives
• Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization and with external partners, agencies, and collaborators
• Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Management experience including building and managing teams, performance reviews, etc.
Copywriter Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16211 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a 350 person software company headquartered in Boston. As they invest in technology and talent, they're looking for a talented Content Marketer to join the team.
The right candidate will shape the brand voice for a technology organization. They will develop all sorts of copy from tag lines to blog posts. This role reports into the Creative Director. The Content Marketer will define copy and content strategy while executing projects.
The position sits in Boston (with WFH flex). The role comes with competitive compensation + benefits. Apply today!Responsibilities:
Tell amazing stories about our client's products and services
Partner with the Creative Director to shape content strategy
Develop content attributes that define a deliberate editorial voice and tone
Develop clear and accessible web content, navigation copy, and taxonomic copy
Define copy for branding projects, including product names and taglines
Shape content marketing projects, writing short form or long form copy across projects as needed
4+ years developing copy and content for technology oriented businesses
Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely
Compelling messenger across channels of varying length, from tag lines to blog posts and case studies
Demonstrated expertise in content strategy trends
Portfolio or writing samples required
Regional Brand Manager - Mat Leave Contract MA
Job ID: 16192 Contract MA
4-6 month contract in Boston
The brand manager oversees marketing planning, execution, and brand management within the region. The brand manager ensures that the brand is positioned in the market and takes brand ownership. He/she will provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies for the region., The brand manager will also deliver brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
Research target markets providing feedback into product development, and working with sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams to understand and determine objectives and goals.
Develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet those objectives and goals.
Develop and deliver demand generation campaigns
Create content, messaging and brand identity for regional market
Plan and execute event campaigns
Develop and execute public relations campaigns with agency with the region
Create, recommend and implement marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of the organization.
Manage the selection, training and development of marketing staff.
Manage and analyze results of all marketing programs and recommend changes to approach based on performance.
Collaborate with product managers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives
Maximize value by managing agency and vendor relationships
1. Data-driven marketing
Required skills include:
- Testing and analytical techniques
- Metrics for measuring marketing performance
- Data gathering, interpretation and recognizing quality data
- Data-driven strategy
- Cross-functional management
Required skills include:
- Assessing data viability and value
- Using data to identify patterns and trends
- Gaining insights from data
- Data management and processing
- Using analytics tools
3. Data visualization
Required skills include:
- Gaining insights from data
- Working with large amounts of information to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Using visualization software and specialist data
- ‘Story-telling’ skills both written and oral
- Familiarity with specialist software as well as Excel
4. Soft skills
Required skills include:
- Communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to conduct research
Required skills include:
- SEM and optimization strategies
- SEM integration
- SEO and content
- On- and off-page tactics
6. Campaign management
Required skills include:
- Project managing
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- People management skills
- Content strategy and creativity
- Numerical skills identify patterns and trends
7. Content creation and storytelling
Required skills for content creation
- Great visual, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical skills around video, audio and digital content creation
- SEO and inbound marketing knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
8. Omnichannel Communication
Required skills for omnichannel communication
- Knowledge of cross channel and cross platform tools
- Communication skills across voice, web email and digital channels, including social media
- Interpersonal skills
- Being able to see the macro view
9. Digital Advertising
Required skills for Digital Advertising
- Actionable knowledge of SEO, Social media, email and mobile marketing,
- Analytical and creativity skills
- Knowledge of Content management systems
- Digital and UX design
- Programmatic and direct ad buying
- Critical and creative thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Leading and working within a team
- Risk taking
- Nurturing talent
Head of Marketing
10 years plus of experience in marketing and communications, including experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Experience managing a team is a plus
Bachelor’s degree or higher
Demand Generation Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16184 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an innovative open source technology company, is seeking a Demand Generation Specialist for their team. In this role you will create and execute global lead generation campaigns. You will work closely with regional Brand Managers and also the Head of Marketing and Sales. Prior experience with Microsoft CRM and Click Dimensions is preferred.
Highlights of the role:
- Create market segments and outreach campaigns and lead generation strategies
- Define metrics, measure and track campaigns
- Knowledge and prior experience with Microsoft CRM and Click Dimensions
- Create and update content and marketing campaigns.
- Create, execute and monitor inbound, nurturing or drip campaigns.
- Evaluate and maintain marketing databases and software, ensuring usability.
- Evaluate and select platforms for marketing campaigns, then implement and measure results.
- Create automated dashboards and metrics
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
3+ years prior marketing experience.
Demand Generation Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16171 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an Internet startup, is focused on delivering the best content, tools and applications to consumers to help educate them around the home buying process. As they build their growing marketing team, they are seeking a Demand Generation Specialist.
- Create and implement lead nurture campaigns
- Assist in defining target audience strategy
- Analyze and improve customer lifecycle and conversion rates
- 3-5 years experience in a Demand Generation role
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) is a plus
- Understanding of persona-based marketing, targeting, and segmentation
SEO Coordinator Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16136 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a software, marketing, and design firm that is bringing cutting-edge resources to the real estate industry. Headquartered in Boston with offices globally, this is a lean, innovative and entrepreneurial group. They are seeking an SEO professional to join their marketing team and help drive SEO efforts across 20+ client accounts. The ideal candidate is a motivated, entrepreneurial individual with 1-2 years of SEO experience looking to advance his/her skills in the space. Will consider folks with some exposure to SEO (internships or 1 year or less).
- Conduct keyword research to drive traffic
- Perform ongoing reviews and analyses of websites to make improvements and increase optimization
- Develop/execute link building strategies
- Comfort working with clients with ability to develop reports and presentations
- Experience with Google Analytics + Tag Manager; knowledge of Screaming Frog, Moz and/or Ahrefs is ideal
- Analytically minded with ability to drive insights and make recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Senior Director, Marketing Digital Experience & Design Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16120 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a market leader in their field and have gone about redefining a category. They’re now seeking an experienced marketing and design executive to oversee global marketing website development, related user experience strategy, design operations, marketing technologies, and various multimedia/digital marketing activities across a suite of market segments and product lines.
Based on the North Shore and reporting to the SVP or Marketing, you will grow their presence together with cross-departmental stakeholders and act as a critical entry point to all aspects of online resources.
- 8+ years of digital marketing, design and UX/ customer experience roles
- Multi-channel marketing experience across marketing design operations, analytics, SEO, web development, technology stack, UX and multi-media design/creation
- Experience developing and managing high-performing teams. You set aggressive, achievable goals and inspire team members to deliver against them.
- Knowledge/Experience in B2C digital marketing/web development
- Ability to think strategically, while also rolling-up your sleeves to be hands-on in day-to-day tasks
- Experience working with Drupal, Marketo, Web personalization and chatbots
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or related field – Advanced degrees in UX, design, etc. nice to have
Marketing Operations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16098 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Operations Manager
We are a marketing tech company looking for a operations professional to help support our marketing organization. This position works with the Director of Performance Marketing and Demand Generation Marketing Manager to make sure that the wider marketing team has the tools, data, reports, and processes they need to be successful. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate, collaborative team at a high-growth late-stage startup.
Core responsibilities include:
Marketing Infrastructure. As a primary owner of the marketing infrastructure, you are constantly aware of rough edges, inconsistencies, and data issues - and always working to improve them. You’re the expert on how different systems and tools are connected, and also the go-to resource for the rest of the team when it comes to helping them understand what information they need and where and how to get it.
Reporting & Analysis. You’ll be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining marketing related dashboards and reports. You’ll also be charged with working with the marketing team to understand the key metrics for performance for each role - then figuring out the best, easiest way to measure and monitor those KPIs.
Campaign Operations. You’ll coordinate with sales and marketing to create and execute operational plans for various types of campaigns. This includes knowing who to loop in from what team; how to effectively route information in and out of Salesforce; and how to ultimately create the smoothest user experience both internally and externally.
Training and Enablement. As the expert on marketing infrastructure and data, you’ll be charged with training the rest of the team on tools, reports, and data availability. This includes things like maintaining a data dictionary; managing the internal wiki; and regularly designing and leading training sessions for the marketing team.
We are a high growth Boston startup that prides itself on building a large, fast-moving, and sustainable business. Our marketing software is helping more than 10,000 innovative ecommerce brands get better at connecting with their customers. We’re deeply passionate about learning, solving tough problems, and helping one another level up in all things. Working with us means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Performance Media Analyst – Paid Search Direct Hire ME
Job ID: 16093 Direct Hire ME
HireMinds has been engaged by L.L.Bean, based in Freeport, ME, on a search for a Performance Media Analyst. They’ve established themselves as one of the leading retail brands in the country and are actively hiring across marketing and customer insight divisions. If you’re seeking a highly visible role, the opportunity to work with some of the largest budgets on the East Coast, and a company that invests heavily in their search programs, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: The role is based in Maine and you must be located in/able to relocate to work out of their HQ in Freeport, ME. The search is national with a relocation benefits offered.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day management of Paid Search and Shopping campaigns with the ability to plan, implement, analyze, and optimize
- Conduct keyword research and make recommendations on appropriate keyword/product group builds to support campaign strategy
- Analyze campaign performance to ensure sales goals and spend budgets are met
- Execute appropriate bid modifications in support of campaign objectives
- Work with Feed Vendor and internal stakeholders to maintain product data feed quality and implement content rules
- Inform and educate broader L.L.Bean marketing organization through regular reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with merchandising and product teams to inform campaign development
- Develop, execute, and analyze ad copy and landing page testing across campaigns
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a professional environment with a strong preference for 2 years of direct to consumer paid search experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Google AdWords, bid management tools such as Doubleclick, and site analytics tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and develop action plans
- Resourceful and self-motivated approach to work, with an interest in learning and growing professionally at L.L.Bean
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field.
Product Marketing Manager - SaaS Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16016 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a 350 person software company headquartered in Boston. As they invest in technology and talent, they're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the team.
The right candidate will have a strong track record marketing products and services for a technical audience. The PMM will set go to market strategy, position products in market, and develop messaging.
The position sits in Boston (with WFH flex). The role comes with competitive compensation + benefits. Apply today!
Develop messaging and positioning materials demonstrating product's capabilities
Act as a product and SME for internal teams as well as prospects and customers
Develop go-to-market strategies to engage IT leaders
Create thought leadership materials
Create sales tools that show my client's value proposition and help sales win more deals
Engage with industry analysts to highlight products to prospects and customers alike
Track industry and competition trends, to keep product and marketing teams ahead of the curve
6+ years experience marketing or product management experience within a cloud services or software environment
A proven history of developing GTM plans that drive revenue and results
Ability to influence and motivate teams
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Technical background is a strong plus