Sign up & get notified of new Media jobs
Programmatic Media Trader Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16366 Direct Hire MA
Our DT Boston client is an ad tech company working with top brands and retailers. They are unique in multiple ways, the chief being that they are able to use first party data to help their clients. The big deal? Their competitors rely on third party data. So our client is making better, more insightful marketing decisions based on consumer shopping behavior and activity.
They are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to join their team. The role description for this position is fairly standard however the specialist right for this role is anything but standard! Check out below – you’ll learn about the kind of person who will thrive in this role. It’s the stuff in your DNA – not necessarily stuff you can learn from a manual.
- Entry level work experience, ideally agency or ad tech company. We are open to candidates who have had a meaningful internship at an agency or ad tech company
- Track record of being detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, focused and able to handle a high volume workload
- True interest in being in an ad ops roles – focused on the operational side of house vs. campaign management
- Bachelor’s degree
Sr. Media Planner Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16087 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award-winning, full-service agency with a global presence. They are looking for a Sr. Media Planner to join their passionate team of media professionals managing a large CPG client and a non-profit. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong media planning skills who is ready to take on a deeper strategic, client management role.
- 3+ years media planning experience
- Deep knowledge of digital (programmatic, paid social, mobile, video, search)
- Demonstrated experience developing winning media plans and providing strategic input
- Experience supervising or mentoring teams
- Working knowledge of media planning and research DFA, MRI, Comscore