Sign up & get notified of new Sales / Business Development jobs
Sales / Business Development
VP, Digital Marketing Sales, North America Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16031 Direct Hire MA
Vice President of Digital Marketing Sales, North America
We are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have thousands of customers that rely on our cloud solutions to successfully publish high-quality video experiences to audiences everywhere. We are also the place for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about new technologies and being on the cutting edge of Internet TV and web technologies. We have a culture which values empowerment, individual and team excellence, honesty, and customer centricity. If you are smart and have a high drive to get things done, we want to work with you!
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to develop and lead the sales team that targets new logos in the digital marketing space. Our ideal candidate can demonstrate that s/he has previously built scalable processes and implemented strategies that have successfully grown a sales team, and that these team members have gone on to achieve further success. This sales leader will have proven experience increasing year-over-year revenue and have developed an uncanny ability to forecast accurately. Coaching and professional development are a critical to this role - you will be working with highly motivated Account Executives and Sales Directors, and will be responsible for helping them drive results and achieve a higher level of proficiency of their role.
- Recruit, develop and oversee the enablement of highly effective and successful hunting sales professionals.
- Oversee the day-to-day activity including sales forecasting and pipeline management in a high growth selling environment.
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the team.
- Deliver the target financial performance from the accounts and regions in North America.
- Partner with sales operations and global sales leaders to consistently evaluate that the sales processes and methodologies used are effective in helping to grow the business.
- Lead deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential prospects, partners and customers.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement of everyone's role
- 8+ years sales management experience with a record of achievement in developing successful sales teams and sales strategy.
- Previous experience selling digital marketing solutions or other SaaS solutions to enterprise brands is preferred.
- Leadership experience with strategic planning and execution.
- Exceptional consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, we recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited vacation — and we expect you to use it!
This role is located at our company headquarters, located in Boston's Fort Point district within walking distance from the South Station.
Director National Accounts Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16000 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company who is changing the way brands manage their products in-stores across the country. Their cloud-based technology affords retailers visibility into thousands of stores enabling them to optimize the in-store experience for their products and ultimately increase sales. They are looking for a Sales Director to join their team.
The role: A consultative role in which you will build relationships at C-level and VP level at retail, F&B, lifestyle and fashion brands. Educate the client on the value the platform will afford them. This newly created role will drive sales and build the client’s business with major national brands.
The profile: You have held a quota-bearing role selling to major retailers or even enterprise software solutions. You are a hunter, an educator and a relationship builder. You are driven and have a proven track record to show for it.
- 5-10 years in a quota-bearing role
- Demonstrated record of achieving sales and profitability goals
- Retail or enterprise software experience a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree
BD & Marketing Manager Direct Hire CA
Job ID: 15980 Direct Hire CA
Our client is a premier, global economic, strategy and financial consulting group. They provide analysis and strategic counsel to F1000 companies, leading law firms, global health care companies and government entities. Their marketing team is expanding and we are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their WEST COAST offices - LA or SF.
We are looking for a proven business development professional who has had front line responsibility for elevating market visibility and supporting business growth. This person will collaborate with a range of senior level internal stakeholders to drive efforts firm wide. This is a highly visible role in an organization of experienced consultants who value ideas, informed guidance, and support to achieve marketing and business development goals.
- 8+ years of business development and marketing experience from a professional services firm (economic/financial consulting, big 4 accounting, or strategy/management consulting)
- Proven ability to learn complex concepts and translate them into effective marketing content
- Stellar project management skills
- Exceptional communicator
- Intellectually curious
- Mature and diplomatic in interacting with senior staff and whose primary responsibility is to clients
- Skilled in influencing to achieve consensus and results
- Able to travel (modest amount)
- Strong academic credentials. Bachelor’s degree required and advanced degree preferred