Sign up & get notified of new Project Management jobs
Project Manager (2) Contract MA
Job ID: 16498 Contract
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team! This position is full time hours, onsite and will go for 3-6 months. You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. In this role you will manage a mix of print and web projects.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Marketing Technology Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16389 Direct Hire MA
We’re representing a global education and technology company HQ in Boston. With a strong mission to drive student success, they’ve completely revamped their offerings and are excited to expand internally as well. They’re hiring a Marketing Technology Manager – a newly created role that walks the line between Marketing and IT.
This person will act as an internal consultant to the Marketing team, helping to evolve the Marketing Technology foundation. This is a highly visible role and will have a huge impact on the global organization and students/educators worldwide.
5+ years experience in product/project/program management in an agile, technical environment
Expertise in marketing campaigns, CMS, and marketing technologies
Demonstrated success conducting data analysis and creating actionable recommendations
Deep problem solving skills with the ability to influence change